Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome to Project: Oscars!

Hi! My name is Sue and I'm a self-proclaimed entertainment junkie. And I ♥ movies and Awards Show Season (yes, that gets capitalized!)

This is mainly just a movie blog, with an emphasis on Oscar-bait movies. I have seen 14 of the 15 movies nominated for Best Picture this year, and I'll be seeing The King's Speech on Saturday. It's a way for me to keep track of what movies I've seen (and what I want to see).

My goal is to see all of the Oscar-nominated movies, which some exceptions. I have the list over there to the right, and as I see one, I'll cross it out. I'm also trying to see movies that were Oscar-nominated prior to this year. Can you believe I just saw The Shawshank Redemption the other day for the first time? My friends were shocked!

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I tend to throw SW references into conversation. You were warned!

To quote Steve Martin in Grand Canyon... "All of life's riddles are answered in the movies."

PS... Leave a comment if you'd like to be a guest reviewer!

No comments:

Post a Comment