Sunday, July 31, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

Released on July 15, 2011: I always loved Winnie the Pooh and the characters in the Hundred Acre Wood. This was really cute... I took my niece.

The story revolves around the gang trying to find Eeyore's tail. Very cute storyline.

BUT... this movie is a grand total of 63 minutes long. Considering the target audience, I understand. However... I really wish movies that are clearly marketed to kids would be a bit cheaper. I almost never complain about movie prices, but in this instance I was a little miffed. For the same price, Transformers DOTM clocked in at 157 minutes. (Interestingly enough, WTP has a better rating on IMDb than Transformers. That kind of makes me laugh.)

It's not a huge complaint, but my advice is to wait for the DVD. Not because it's bad... but because you're really not getting your money's worth here.

No comments:

Post a Comment